Diamond House Detox is proud to announce that we are now an in-network provider for Kaiser network members.
Diamond House Detox works together with Kaiser CDRP along with the emergency room where the patient is located to facilitate getting the client the best care during detox.
Why come to Diamond House?
- We are a medically managed detox with a Board Certified Addiction Psychiatrist as well as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. During your stay at Diamond House, you’ll have the opportunity to work with medical professionals to assist in your recovery.
- Our professionally trained staff includes Licensed Nurses, Medical Assistants, and Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselors, all here to assist you in getting healthy.
- We provide Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT). We can assist in inductions with Suboxone or opiate detox utilizing Suboxone. Our specialties include alcohol, opiate, and benzodiazepine detoxification. We offer detox for a wide range of substances and have often worked with Kaiser to help members to become free of their Methadone dependency.
- We specialize in dual diagnosis or co-occurring disorders. Our clients will have the opportunity to have their mental health needs addressed, and medications can begin being administered while the client is still in detox.
- Our small intimate setting allows us to provide Kaiser members with more individualized care. We maintain strict patient to care provider ratios to make sure that you get the attention you need.
- Our onsite Chef provides nutritious meals and can cater to any specific dietary need.
- All our rooms are private which will allow the client to feel at home. One thing that sets us apart is we do not have a blackout period, as we believe in setting our clients up for re-entry to everyday life as soon as possible.
- We provide case management while in detox and will work with the Chemical Dependency Recovery Program (CDRP) while you are in treatment to evaluate further need for residential or outpatient treatment after detox is complete.
- We offer group therapy throughout the day and in-house support meetings with AA, NA and Life Ring.
- We specialize in working with Kaiser and can help you and your family navigate the process. Give us a call, and we will be happy to speak with you and help you get into treatment.