Meal with chicken, mashed potatoes and vegetables

The Dining Experience

Chef’s Philosophy

Our Executive Chef believes being healthy isn’t just about the physical aspects like eating better and exercise. It’s about all aspects of your health: physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. He follows 3 basic rules to being healthy:

Contact Us

  1. Moderation: use the 80/20 rule, 80% percent of the time. Choose to eat fresh, healthy foods that make you feel strong and vibrant. The other 20% allow yourself to have a treat so you don’t feel deprived, again Moderation being the key.
  2. Listen to what your body is telling you: that simply means, notice how you feel after you eat certain foods. Practice the concept of bio-individuality (everyone’s body is a little bit different), so food and exercise that works for you may not work for someone else.
  3. Remember that your entire life is connected: Your life is a system and each part impacts the other. Practice healthy eating habits, exercise but also include spiritual, mental and emotional health.

Sample our seasonal menu